Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010

Welcome !



Feel free to call me Miss Neko.
Only a few people and close friends call me by my real name.
I prefer to use my "artist name " on the internet.
I'm a 17 year old girl who lives in Germany
(near the city Münster , the town where I was born).

I'm a pupil in 12th grade and going to get my A-levels in 2012.
In my free time I do Ballet and Modern dance, I also love to sing .
I do it almost all day long (god belss my pink I-Pod nano ;3 ) I sang a long time at a Theater wich does Musicals at my town , but I don't have time for that anymore. Moreover there live some pets in my house, a dog ♥, 2 cats, 2 birds & some fishes. I am very interested in Japan and Japanese fashion.
My favorite fashion types are called Fairy kei and Hime Gyaru.
I also love Gyaru, Sweet Lolita, Decora ,Victorian fashion and much more.

Some more things I love are Anime & Manga and Japanese Music.
I'm very into japanese electro , Pop , 8-Bit , Hime Trance... cute things ^-^
I will show you some nice musicians like Perfume & PEEP★4U soon.
I'm also really into books, especially the ones about Asylums & mental illnesses.

I want to share some funny & beautiful things from my life with you.
I will show you lots of fashion items, cute candy stuff,
wonderful music and artists I like and of course some storys wich happen in my life ~♥
I'm quiet often hanging around in Düsseldorf, Essen & Köln with friends :3
So you will hear some nice stuff about meet ups and so on ^-^

My Motto for living :
Don't look down on anyone & don't throw yourself away for anything
(but I think the meaning gets lost a little , 'cause of the english translation ._. )
Schau auf niemanden herab und wirf dich selbst für nichts weg .

My Motto for fashion things is :
It's not about finding yourself , it's about creating yourself ~♥

If my life and my mind would have it's own theme song it would probably be this one :
Natural Ni Koi Shite by Perfume

So let's begin this \(^-^)/
*nyan nyan* ;3

1 Kommentar:

  1. schön das du nun einen blog hast auch wenn ich jetzt stark sein muss weil er englisch is xD
    ich bin nun dein 5 leser hehe :D
    Liebe Grüße!
    Spring

    AntwortenLöschen