Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Fashion , anime & game updates ♥

Hi there (^-^)v ~♥
So I finally find myself in everyday school life again
and I must say I'm really kinda enjoying it.
It's my last year at school and I can't wait to go to university next year ♪
I have to work a lot at the moment but I'm still having a great time thanks to my friends and of course my honey *-* ♥
I feel like time is flying ~

A few days ago my " Chi ears " [ Chobits ] did arrive ♥

I wanted to have them since such a long time *-*
I'm really happy now ♥
I'm planning on doing a Chi cosplay again soon ~
I had a photo shoot a few years ago and now I'm
really looking forward to do one with a different outfit of Chi ♥

[ The "Ears" are from ebay , the original ones from Japan ♪]

~♪~
A while ago I started listening again to lots of music I gathered
over the years like Toxic lipstick , Puffy shoes ...♥
( I'll always love that kind of music !)





Hmm getting that riot grrrl feeling too ? ;3
Absolutely marvellous ! ♥

~♪~
A few days ago I also decided to get an
WE ♥ IT -account
as that page is just absolutely lovely !
Feel free to add me :



You can really find amazing pieces of art there
and also lots of inspiring phrases and cute images ♪
I want to show you some images that really met my heart lately ♥


~♥~

~♥~
To realize that you love me ,
though you know me better than anyone else in this world
ever did
is just so amazing that my heart's overflowing
with drips of joy
every second
in this life ♥
You finally found the tune that speaks to my heart ,
gives it release and comforts it.
I just want to let you know
I'll always try my best to make you the happiest person in the universe
~♥~

~♥~
Lately I tried out a new makeup look inspired by a friend
and this is the result :

[ for the ones who didn't knew already , yes I have a tunnel : 10 mm ♪ ]

~♥~
I'd also like to show you a new manga I bought as a friend told me
it's really great ( thanks AI-chan *-* ).
It's called " SWICH GIRL "
And it has quite a lot great Gyaru fashion looks in it.
I could already get some inspiration from it *-*
The story is also very funny and lovely ♥
The main charcter NikaTamiya has a thing called " Off and ON mode " ,
wich most of you girls might know pretty well , too.
In school she always looks great,
but at home she's horribly pragmatic and quite nasty ~
As the author is exaggerating that matter Nika really ends up to be in lots
of funny and also disturbing moments ;D
And of course there's also a love story included ♥
By all means a manga thats very entertaining :

I did also buy a new Perfume
wich clearly is my new favourite one at the moment :

It smells very sweet ♥
[ I'm absolutely no fan of perfume with a tangy quality ! ]

~♪~

I got something interesting now for all of you that like

MINECRAFT !

Most of you know that awesome game , the ones who don't - I really
recommend it to you.
Now there's a great Youtube channel you should check out,
they're uploading let's play videos :



In the first Episode Delta Troll Jack & Ed start in a new world and
immediatly come across a new feature! Then settle the deal on a new
home.

Another great game you should check out is To Heart 2
( that's maby more for the girls among you now ;] )


And the very recent and marvellous Senran Kagura for Nintendo 3DS
Genre : Fighting
Release date : 9/10/2011



Neko's Music :


"I'm brilliant. I’m not bragging. It's an objective fact.
I'm the most massive collection of wisdom that’s ever existed ~
And I hate you !!!
It can't be for no reason. You must deserve it."
~ starting now there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing "


( Portal is just so awesome ! )





Another really beautiful song I'm hearing all the time at the moment :


I'd also like to show you a quite recent anime ( 2011 ! )
It's called Infinite Stratos

It's Ending theme :



[ It's really awesome ! Go check it out ♥ ]

And last but not least a really enchanting song *-*

Thanks for reading ~ Ya ne ♥
Bye bye (^-^)v ♪

3 Kommentare:

  1. You are so pretty (>w<) I love your hair and makeup <3
    Also I love the songs you feature in! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww thank youso much ~♥
    That's great to hear *-*

    AntwortenLöschen