Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

Japanese Cat ear hairdo & my boyfriend's cat ♥

Hi there (^-^)v ~♪
A few days ago I bought a new hat for the winter.
It's so fluffy and warm *-* I think it also fits quite well to Gyaru fashion.
ニャー ♪  nyan 
I got the white kitty hat here.
I also took some snapshots with my bunny hoodie :
Usagi ♪
~♥~
Today I wanted to try out something new.
I know this style has been popular since quite a long time in Tokyo now
and I finally found the time to try it myself.
♥ Neko mimi hairdo ♥
Cat ear hairdo
Me ♪ 猫耳
I didn't have much time to dress up today as I needed to go to university early, I just wanted to try this quickly ♪
I think they look so cute *-*
~♥~
Recently I'm super busy - I've never been so busy before !
I really have to learn a lot, that's why I wrote three blog entries today :D
I gathered quite a lot topics/pictures over the time.
This weekend I visited my boyfriend spend a lovely time with him
and did some homework for my Japanese class.
Le me ~ trying to learn :
"Do not disturb Neko is busy" (v ̄ω ̄)
And because of all the work I'm also really tired sometimes  (*´Д`)=3
This is a small piece of our first test, but it's nothing really hard just
simple basics. Nothing special, but I wanted to show you ♪
It's already corrected now. There is one mistake,who can find it ^_~?
 I got 53 our of 54 points ^-^ I'm quite pleased with that ♥
If you're wondering by now : "whose cat is this ? "
It's Luna, my boyfriend's cat ♥
She's a British shorthair.
She always comes close to me when I'm
sitting on his bed doing homework, eating or using my laptop.
She's very clingy sometimes, the best cat I've ever known ! *-*
Soft kitty, warm kitty
little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
purr purr purr ♪
~♥~
~♥~
I'm going by train or bus a lot now, while waiting for my
bus I took some snapshots :
 I always carry my iPod with me ♥
This is the view you have when standing at a bus stop I use a lot
 in the inner-city of Düsseldorf. In the back you can see a
fountain *-*
 ~♥~
Neko's music : 

I listen to this song over and over again while 
sitting in the bus :
• Virtual Riot - Weed everyday
My favourite part is at 1:28 min ! EARGASM ♥
• Official remix for Aura Dione by Virtual Riot
In love with the world
Buy on iTunes : 
 Have a nice day
Nyan (^-^)v~ Bye bye ♥

6 Kommentare:

  1. The kitty hats are soo cute! :)

    http://jvgyarugalss.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh die Katzenohrenfrisur ist ja süß, die möchte ich auch gern mal ausprobieren <33
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh ich möchte die Katzenohrfrisur so gerne mal ausprobieren....aber dafür sind meine echten Haare zu kurz, denke ich >o<
    Und die Katze!!!! OMG!! Ist die süß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hi
    good luck with your studies

    i visited Düsseldorf few months ago and i really liked it

    http://averyrandomurl.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich liebe es deinen blog zu lesen und mah du bist so zucker süß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dein Blog ist einfach so wunderbar!
    Du bist so hübsch!
    Und Gratulation zu deinem guten Ergebnis!

    AntwortenLöschen