Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

My Necomimi Neuro wear ♥ moving cat ears

Hi there (^-^)v
So on 6th of April, my 20. birthday
I finally truned into a cat (○゚ε^○)v ィェィ♪

My boyfriend got me Necomimis aka. Neuro wear !
Those are cat ears that move according to your brain waves.
I've been wanting them since they weren't even available to buy!
I still can't believe he got me them *-* ♥♥♥
Moreover I want to thank all of you for your kind
birthday wishes on my facebook etc. ! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆

This is the official video about the Necomimi :
When you are excited the ears wiggle and when you relax 
they go down, wich rarely happens to me ;D
I must admit I think this is quite awesome *-*
Finally feels like 2013 huh ;D
~♥~
~♥~


And there is even a matching tail called "Tailly"
which was designed to match the necomimi but sadly
they didn't
raise enough money, so they weren't able to sell them.

I hope this project will be restarted in the future so one might really
be able to buy this as well ^^
This is the official site.
And the video about "Tailly" :
Another update :
I finally made a few video tutorials for youtube !
As you have been asking for a hair tutorial etc. so much
I finally took the time and filmed it :)
Now I will try to edit the material as fast as I can and
upload it in the upcoming weeks.
I've done a 'my make-up' tutorial
a hair tutorial , a 'How to dye your hair pink' video
and some other things ^^
So stay tuned I try to upload them soon ♥
~♪~
I spend my birthday at my parent's house and I also celebrated at my
parent's house as there is just more space ^-^
I had some very exciting days ♥ On the actual
party I didn't really take pictures for my blog as
I just wanted to enjoy the party with my friends ^^

I think you understand ♪
But I took some snapshots on the train back to my home
in Düsseldorf, I went with my boyfriend ♥
I finally drank the ichigo milk from Japan ^o^
I love travelling by train, especially when you're not alone ♥
This month my second semester at University started and
as I like to wear my hair quite convenient during the week,
but of course I still want to look kinda cute ;3
I wear this 'Korean bun' quite often lately.
~♥~
I have already shown you this tutorial in a former entry 
I just love it ♥
1 min Korean Bun :

~♥~
I also want to thank all of you for the recent
700+ facebook likes on my page
You guys are awesome *blush* 
☆^▽^☆ 
Neko's music :

Perfume ♥ are one of my favourite bands since I'm 13
like some of you might now
and now I will finally see them live in July in Cologne
with my boyfriend. I'm SO excited ! ♥
My concert tickets have arrived a few days ago *-*
Get tickets & all information about the
Perfume World Tour here :


• Perfume - Natural ni koi shite
my favourite song of all songs in the world !

• Perfume - Spending all my time 

I will also see my goddess Emilie Autumn for the 3rd time
live this year in September in Duisburg !
So if you're gonna be there, see you soon ^-^

• Emilie Autumn - We want them young
Thank you for reading ♪
See you next time ~ nyan (^-^)v ♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. You're so lovley and so cute, your hair looks damn awesome, Inill try that bun, is so damn perfect! thanks for sharing,. and happy bday !! ~~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohhh~ wie toll du gehst auch auf das Konzert!! *__*

    AntwortenLöschen