Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Meeting the major of Kyoto ♪ 50 years Kyoto-Cologne

 Hi there (^-^)v
At the 08.06.2013 the Kimono club of my university
in which I am went to a very special event.
It was a celebration of 50 years parnternship between 
Kyoto and Cologne (they are sister cities).
The new "Kyoto place" in cologne was dedicated by
the major of Cologne. We met lots of important people,
politicians from Germany and Kyoto. I was very excited.
It was a great day ! The picture above shows
Daisaku Kadokawa the major of Kyoto and me.
He even gave me his business card !
~♪~
The major of Cologne :
 ~♪~
 We were not only getting to know a lot of interesting people that day and
received their business cards but also got to talk lots of Japanese.
I was a very stressful day for me as my Japanese isn't very advanced yet
( I still need to learn Keigo etc),but I still managed to talk to
everyone and luckily I also had the help of my Senpais ♥
 ~♪~
 After dedicating the Kyoto place and listening to some
speeches, we were driven to a mansion by bus.
There we could eat, drink and relax in a beautiful garden.
And most important of course we had the change to
have lots of interesting conversations with the Japanese guests
and also with the German hosts, among which for example 
the head of the 'German-Japanese Association' was.
It was a very long day for us and at about
22:00 o'clock we drove home again.
My boyfriend went with us as he was our photographer,
I was really happy about that ;3
That day was a real adventure for us all ♥
We even got this special spoons which were
made due to the 50 years of partnership
between Kyoto and Cologne :
 このスプーンはすてきですね。o((*^▽^*))o
Sry this is a small insider joke for fellow students ;D
If you know Chapter 7 of "Minna No Nihongo" you will know this
sentence. I had to say it so much during one lesson, I coulnd't
help it but I had to sound totally over motivated
わたしのすてきなスプーンですよ!Hihi
This is one of the funniest videos I know,
It's great how awkward the whole senario seems !
Minna No Nihongo Video Chapter 7 - Funny Spoon 
In the garden ♪

Neko's music : 
• Perfume - Spring of life 

Thank's for reading ~♪
Bye bye (^-^)v 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen