Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Hi there cuties (^-^)v
Recently I really love Burlesque like Clothes ♥
And I wear my corset a lot again.

Emilie Autumn - Opheliac

EA - God help me

EA - Thank God I'm Pretty

Yesterday I watched the Movie
Hamlet ( 1996 ) with Kate Winslet
I just love it <3 font="" i="" read="" style="font-weight: bold;" will="">the play by William Shakespear
soon .
I already finished reading parts of it.
I'm mostly interestet in the parts where
Ophelia appears. ♥
Emilie Autumn ( as some of you might know )
took lots of that lyric for her music.
For example "Best safety lies in fear"
It's from a dialogue where Ophelia is warned by Laertes,
he says she must know that Hamlet might not honestly love her
and she really should be wary.

"Perhaps he loves you now..."

"Be wary then , best safety lies in fear"

( Hamlet, Scene III )

~♪~
What else can I say about today ?
I finally found the time to make my nails look more nicely again ;3
So that's it for now ~♥
See you next time *nyan* ~♫

You are so special ♪

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen