Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Winter time 2010 ♥

Finally it's Winter ♥
Snow is everywhere & I even love it !
( normally I don't really like winter )
But I'm really in a great holiday mood now ♥
I think I will build a Snowman in a few days ^^

I made the Scarf on my own :3
it's crochet work ^^
Winter time ~♥
~♪~
~♪~
~♪~

There were lots of campfires
so warm ♥
~♪~
I also made this SPANK! fashion close up
a few days ago ~♥
That's it for now , as I'm very busy at the moment
I wish all of you a nice Christmas time ! ~♥
I'm gonna bake some biscuits right now
see you soon ~♫

♪ Owl city - hot air balloon

2 Kommentare:

  1. You're so cute, I wanna have your hair *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aww was für ein süßer Blog, habe gleich mal auf 'Verfolgen' geklickt ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen