Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

ALL MY FACEBOOK DATA WAS DELETED ! Please add me again ♥


Hi there (^-^)v ♪
My facebook page died yesterday !
When I logged in I saw all my DATA IS GONE !
All my images and ALL MY CONTACTS are deleted, just
because of some facebook error. I already contacted the support,
but I highly doubt they will/can help me.
I was never so disappointed !
So please if we were friends in facebook add me again
to your contact list ♥

This is my real facebook page :

Missx Neko

This is my like page :

Miss Neko

( I made the like page because I had reached the
facebook limit of 5000 contacts and could not
accept anymore friend requests. So if you want
to stay up to date please like my page ♥ )
~♪~
The only good thing about this is that I found an old message I had
overlooked, in which a really nice girl send me a
new blog banner she made *-*
She is the girl who also made my first blog banner.
She's so great at editing ! I really love the design.
Thanks you so much Nadine

I wish everyone of you a great Christmas time !
I will write a new "real" blog entry soon again ♪
★:゚*☆※>o(´ー´*)Merry*Christmas(*´ー´)o<※☆:゚*★

3 Kommentare: