Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

Liz Lisa & Hime Gyaru fashion - my new arrivals ♥

 Hi there (^-^)v
So finally my first two Liz Lisa dresses arrived ♥
For all of you who don't know, Liz Lisa is my most favourite
japanese brand. I absolutely adore their look and in the past
I did lots of outfits inspired by Liz Lisa. Like for example this
outfit in this former entry.
I got the outfit from my favourite web shop :

kumimakiko.com/dream-en/
♪ Pastel Pink Hime Gal  (○゚ε^○)v ィェィ♪
The second dress I got:
The plush cat I'm holding is my boyfriend's
I got the same one at home. You can put it in the microwave
because it is filled with lavender that stays warm quite a long time ♥
To me this is better than any hot-water bottle !
You can get one here :
www.warmies.de
 ~♥~
Like I said I really adore the look of Liz Lisa.
The soft, pastel like shades of pink they use, the flowers.
Everything just looks so lovely.
To me it has something very cute and innocent.But you can also wear mini skirts and don't have to
wear a blouse underneath your dress and still look sweet and
NOT obscene. To me this is really important and that's
also why I love this kind of fashion so much.
When I wear for example a Lolita outfit that is high-necked etc.
I feel quite ridiculous and uncomfortable.
I think it just doesn't look right on me because I am
a quite tall girl : 1,78 cm. 
I love Lolita fashion and I also have some outfits,
but it's not the main style for me.
I think Liz Lisa is also great for tall girls who
want to look sweet but not too child like as well.

Now this goes to all tall girls like me :
Most Japanese dresses (and others) might
be a bit too short for you. But I have a great solution for that :
If you havent already buy Bloomers
There is no fashion item that that was ever
more useful to me ! I have a white and a soft pink one.
And I wear them underneath many of my dresses.
I got them from Bodyline
but you can sure also find them on other online shops.

~♪~

Back to the topic,
to me the Liz Lisa look also 
always looks like summer,
the best mood you can create in my opinion.

It's sweet and special but you are still able to wear this style in a
casual way in daily life.
Now I want to share some images of Liz Lisa fashion with you ♥
~♥~
I have this dress in white now ^-^ 
 
There it is in white :
~♥~

Another big fashion inspiration of me : Xiaxue 
I love her look, but I don't agree with lots of things she is saying
and sometimes her attitude also isn't the best in my opinion.
But she is still very inspirational and pretty ~♥
 ~♥~
~♥~
I also got this poncho ♪
 ~♪~
 And the last thing I got is this My Melody bag ~♪
Finally a very cute and practical bag !
Some of you might know the girl in the middle - Himena.
She's also a cool inspiration ♪
 And that's how your parcel looks like when you
order at kumimakiko
They always use this flower bag =D
And because now the closet in my apartment really is too full 
(back at my parent's house I have a walk-in closet)
I finally got a hanging rail \(^-^)/
You can get it at Ikea it is this one.
 My apartment's getting fuller :D But well it's also cozy that way ~♥
A few days ago my mother gave me this Hello Kitty tissues *-*
They kind of fit the Liz Lisa look, hihi ^^
 When my boyfriend saw them he said :
"Oh , Tissues for the issues ?!"  ;D ♥
And then we watched Titanic together because he really had
never watched it before. A few days later we watched 
Grave of the fireflies.
The movie is really great and touching.
Well, now the tissue box is only half full :D

Neko's music :

My most favourite band since I'm 13 has released another single

yayy I am so happy that they are so super active \(^-^)/ ♥
• Perfume - Mirai no Museum 


Thank's for reading sweethearts (^-^)v
nyan nyan ~♪

9 Kommentare:

  1. omg I love your haul! I want the first top myself and I´m also waiting for my my melody bag to arrive!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiul pictures :)
    I love your hair~~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Kleider sind zwar sehr niedlich, und ich möchte dich auch nicht schocken, aber bist du dir sicher, dass sie echt sind? :'/
    Der Stoff sieht verdammt dünn aus für Liz Lisa.
    Und Kumimakiko ist der 'schlimmste' Online-Shop für Gyaru-Sachen den es gibt da draußen.
    Die haben schon mehrmals Leuten schlecht gemachte Replicas für mehr als den Originalpreis der Originalsachen verkauft.
    Nur ein Beispiel ist Jojo vor einiger Zeit:
    --> koakuma-jojo.blogspot.de/2013/01/63-kumimakiko-makiko-online-shop.html
    Danach haben sie Jojo einfach überall geblockt, weil sie ihr Geld wieder haben wollte.

    Gerade für Liz Lisa würde ich dir eher Taobao-Shoppingservices oder Mbok-Shoppingservices empfehlen.
    Da gibt es viel mehr, es ist um meilen günstiger und man kann Replicas einfach von echten Sachen unterscheiden (auf Mbok werden gar keine Replicas verkauft).

    /nur ein gut gemeinter Rat xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Aww thank you guys ~♥♥♥ ^////^

    @Maachahime :
    Also das Kleid auf dem aller ersten Bild ist sicher echt, hat auch das Etikett und alles, bei dem zweiten bin ich mir auch nicht zu 100% sicher aber es müsste eigentlich und ist auch von dem selben shop o.o
    Echt ? Oh nein das wusste ich nicht >.<
    Ich kenne auch noch einige andere Shops dann gucke ich vielleicht demnächst doch besser mal dort ^^
    Das ist je heftig mit Jojo >_< Die arme v.v
    Alles in allem bin ich aber trotzdem sehr zufrieden da die Kleider genauso aussehen wie ich mir das gewünscht hatte *-*
    Vielen Dank für die Infos das ist sehr lieb ♥
    Echt schlimm sowas :/

    Liebe Grüße ~♪ ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. *bei Taobao etc. finde ich alles im so kompliziert ;_; hab da noch nich bestellt weil ich Angst hatte das es nicht richtig klappt v.v
    Aber jetzt wo ich das höre sollte ich mich doch mal dran setzen um da vernünftig durchzusteigen :)
    ~♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dieser Poncho *-* Ich hab ewigkeiten nach so einem gesucht, und finde ihn auch nicht auf der Seite von diesem Makiko Online Shop, hast du vielleicht eine Artikelnummer oder einen direkten Link? ich such schon so lange ~.~

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Aww die Kleider sind wirklich hübsch *-*

    Und der Tipp mit den Bloomers ist auch gut, nicht nur bei großen Mädchen, auch insgesamt wenn man nicht unbedingt will, dass einem jeder unter den Rock gucken kann xD

    Aber es ist schade, dass anscheinend so viele Shops sowas machen, das ist ja nicht der erste, von dem man das hört. Ich wollte gerade erst noch schreiben, wie gut es ist, dass du da gute Erfahrung mit dem Shop hast, aber wenn man hier die Kommentare liest...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello, are the items replica or original at kumimakiko?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Everything I ordered from them so far was original and had the tags and had the original garment lable. But I don't buy from them anymore as I heared some bad reviews from friends, I think they also sell replica, that5's why I don't shop there anymore.
      Otakumode.com is awesome for J-clothing and brands they sell all the latest originals ♥

      Löschen