Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015

My latest Fairy Kei outfit & Japanese plushies ♥ Neko's Fashion Haul

Hi there ! (^-^)v ~ ♪
I'm almost shocked at how busy I've become over the
last few months! I'm so thankful to my dear faithful readers
who still found their way back here ♥♥♥ Lots of love to you !
Currently I spent most of my time doing tons of
work for my Japanese studies at university. The little free time I
have I spend attending 2 Kimono clubs and practising my Kimono dressing
skills which is called Kitsuke • 着付け。
I also had a Kimono dressing stall at several conventions in Germany
with my university's club, last weekend we were at the Dokomi
for example. Thank's to everyone who's been to our stall ♪
It feels nice to finally blog again and I'm really willing to keep it
up and post more often as I have so many new and exiting things
considering my Japanese studies and Tokyo-fashion to share with you.
Now I have 2 updates for you:
• First, I've started working in a Japanese book store \(^-^)/
It's called "Takagi - books & more"
I really love it and I'm so happy I can work there to save up
some money for my next trip to Japan.
• Second, I started getting lessons for a Japanese instrument 
since october last year ♫ I'm so excited to show you guys !
But for today I have something else to show you first.
One of my latest oufits inspired by
~♥ Fairy Kei ♥~
I've also already written a long and informative entry about this fashion,
more here : Neko in Tokyo- Spank! 
Outfit : 
Wig: ebay
Deer Antlers: dawanda.com
Flower acessories: H&M
Baby bottle hairpin: Spank!
Hair Bow: Closet Child
Shell Necklace: Sweetspirits
Baby bottle necklace: 6%DokoDoki
Dress: Angelic Pretty Dreamy Dollhouse Salopette
Bunny key-chain : Pote Usa Loppy
Garter: Creepyyeha - Clear Dolly Garter
Socks: Liz Lisa
Overknees: ebay
Shoes: dollydynamite
I also have to show you the latest new member of my plushie family ♥
It's Poro from League of Legends.
 But my boyfriend Valentin and I call it "Bäähh !"
It's the german onomatopoeia (sound) for sticking out your tongue.
I think it's super adorable *o*
 I bought it in march at the 
book fair in Leipzig - LBM.
I went there to work at the book stall of the Takagi's.
Bäääh ! ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆
And this is Bunny Ruby-chan from Pote Usa Loppy • ぽてうさろっぴー♥
You can get her here: otakumode.com
Ruby-chan : 
Another new member of the family is this little
Somniam
It's definitely one of the cutest Pokémon !
My boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday, along with
all the cards that were released for it *o*
♪~Are you a pastel girl too ?! ~♪
Rings for the outfit :
• 6% Dokidoki
• Glow-in-the-dark wing ring: Selfmade by my dear friend Bea
• Neko & Bat : gift from my boyfriend
~♥~
 Choker : Creepyyeha - Clear Dolly Choker
Shell necklace: SweetSpirits
Pacifier necklace: 6%DokiDoki
Heart brooch: Handmade by my friend Bea ♥
♪ Creepyyeha  Dolly ♪
~♥~
 This also fits really nicely for Pastel Goth ♥
To me the borders between styles are always kinda blurry,
it's more fun and freedom that way.
 Closeup of the best shoes I ever found *_*
I bought the socks in the Liz Lisa store in Kyoto.
 Thank god I finally found cute shoes that fit my size.
I'm quite tall with my 1,78 cm so of course my feet are also
not really tiny. This is a European size 41,
which is an 8 in the U.S. and 26 in Japan.
I hope you liked my outfit & thanks for visiting my blog today ♪
Have you also created a Fairy Kei outfit before ?
It's really fun !
I'll see you next time ♥ Stay tuned for more information
about the japanese instrument I'm practising now & new Kimono photos
(^-^)v Bye bye ~♫ じゃ、またね!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr süßes Outfit!
    Mach dir nix aus deiner Schuhgröße, ich bin 1,68 und hab 43 :P I know the struggle! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look so cute dear! ♥
    I love this pastel look on you! Very adorable, loving the shoes ^___^

    ♥ Frillycakes ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing outfit ! I just love your style. Cute plushies too ♥ Lovely photos ♥

    Love from Slovakia ~

    ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look so cute! I almost thought that was your real hair it suits you so well. Its such a stunning shade of pink. That salophette is so cute as well, I don't think I have seen it before.

    - Sarah
    Oh So Kawaii

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gosh you look so lovely! I have those shoes but in white, I haven't yet worn them though.. Are they comfy?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Tolles Outfit! ♥
    Pastel Fashion steht dir wirklich super *-* und die Plüshies sind super-süß ♥
    Ich freue mich schon auf deine nächsten Einträge, vor allem welches Instrument du lernst ^-^
    Als ich hier schon länger keine neuen Einträge mehr gesehen habe, hatte ich ein bisschen Angst du würdest das Bloggen vlt aufgeben.. das wäre sehr sehr schade gewesen q.q Um so schöner, dass du wieder mehr bloggen willst *-*

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    http://baka-ari.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The plushies are so cute. :3
    I love your outfit. I really like pastel colours but I look super strange if I wear them.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    AntwortenLöschen