Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Freitag, 21. Januar 2011

゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆ (○゚ε^○)v

Hi there (^-^)v
It's finally 2011 ~♥
I had so much to do at the end of last year
I feel like this year is even going to be the almost
strenuous year in my life , but thats okay.
I'm very motivated to face lots of challenges this year !
There are lots of new things I have to deal with at the moment.

• I finally started learning for my driver's license
( hopefully I will have it in Springtime )

• I have to write my 'research paper' for school this year
( Facharbeit ) & I'm going to write it in english
Topic ?

Americam Dream  :
"The Pursuit of Happyness"

Is that American way of thinking really as great as it seems ?
( Independence , Survival of the fittest ...)

It's gonna be something like that ;3
I still have to work it out.
I have to hand it in in april.
So at the moment I'm really kinda running from A to B,
over and over again, as I have to to some research in
The University-Library Münster ♥
( I love that place )
I can't wait to finally start studying.
The University I plan on going to is in Düsseldorf.
But enough of that school stuff for now.

I started this year very well &
in the winter holidays I also went a lot to
Düsseldorf & Essen

I always have so much fun taking Purikura in the OCS store there.
Lots of you people might know there is a time limit ,
so you really have to hurry & if your japanese is not that good
( I just learn it since 5 months )
you might end up in some funny situation :D
But as you see it worked out ^^
~♪~
This is a picture I took on new years Eve 2010/11
you can see my new Hello Kitty Head Phones on it ♥
I absolutely love them ^o^
I'm also wearing my Linkin Park shirt I bought in Essen ♥
I'm so obsessed with their music since a long time ♥
I almost know every song by heart !
( The older ones I like a little bit more )
but for example
"wretches & kings" is a very great new one !

At the moment I love to listen to the album "Reanimation" ♥


Steel unload,final blow
We the animals take control
Hear us now,clear and true
Wretches and kings we come for you!

! [ Wretches & Kings ♥ ] !

Steel unload, final blow
Filthy animals beat them blow
Skin and bone, black and blue
No more the sun shall beat onto you
♪
Get down and I'm running it like that
The front of the attack is exactly where I'm at !

( Nice motivation man ! )

• Lately I edited an image of me.
When I was 13 I always wished to get exactly that hair colour,
but though I'm very pleased with my pink hair now !
Could never give it up ;3
Blue ♪ [ 青い ]

Why did I want blue hair ?
Well, when I was 13 my "obsession with Japan"
started & this was one of my first japanese songs
I knew by heart ~ I love it until today
and the girl with the blue hair is/was very pretty in my opinion ♥
At that time I was terribly sad that I had brown hair ~ I hated it so much !
So I kinda wished to look like that,
but I'm much happier with my pink hair now ! <3
It's a pitty I had to find out later it is fake and she made her
hair blue with the help of webcam tools , her real hair colour is brown.

But still it's very nice to watch
and the song is pure LOVE *sing*

Kurby Angel ~ Erementar Gerad- Forever

I guess I will stick to my pink cotton candy hair forever :3
But soon I'm going to add a 2end colour , wich I never tried out before !
Secret ;3
This is also another Holiday Picture I took in Düsseldorf ♥
Sparkly ^o^
I kind of thought of this japanese commercial while taking it :3
" Tessera Shampoo "
Gosh ~ I wish to do such an cm as well :D
It would be so much fun :3
~♪~
Another thing I'm very happy about are my beloved
new shoes I got for Christmas <3
I really love ankle boots !
~♥~

♥~ Fairy Kei / SPANK! Necklaces ~♥
Pastel Love
(*^0゚)v ィエーイ☆彡

This is so cute I just have to show you !
nyan ~♪

Well , at the end I'd like to share some great music with you as always ♥
~♫~
• If you don't know this you really have been missing out something
amazing !

• Yoshida Brothers


• The most lovely & peaceful japanese song ever :

• Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny Soundtrack: Musume e. OVA


So cute !

• Pikachu Butterfly remix

• 4chan Castle in the sky remix

( I've been listening to this for weeks =D )

• Film clip of my favourite movie <3
Pure Love ♥ i have seen it a thousand times !
I can speak along all the voices while watching :D

• "Kirschblüten- Hanami "

& finally check out this new Anime
I read the Manga online ♥

• Shiki

Yaa ne !
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich freu mich auf deinen nächsten Post, der hoffentlich bald kommt ^.^ <3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen