Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

Trips with my boyfriend Virtual Riot : Toykio café, Miramar Crystal Pool, Music Store, Bootshaus ♥

Hi there (^-^)v
Today I'm gonna write a more personal entry again about my
recent life and adventures with my love Valentin aka Virtual Riot
As some of you might know my boyfriend is a musician & producer
and studies at the Popakademie in Mannheim.
See more about the Popakademie in this entry of mine.
Now I'm gonna write about some exciting things we did the last
few months ♪ダーリン♪ヽ( 〃 ̄ω ̄)人( ̄ω ̄〃 )ノ♪ハニー♪ 
We went to the Music Store in Cologne as he wanted to get
some new things like a field recorder and speakers. I love to
look around in such stores, there is so much to see and
the Music Store is huge ! There even is a café in it ♥
We went there with some friends of ours. After we finished shopping
we had to wait 
for our items to be ready to take home.
Valentin was playing some songs while we were waiting  : 
Music store:
 It's huge *-* You can really spent the day there.
I even found a pink guitar ! ♥
~♥~
On the 28th May Valentin was performing at the
Bootshaus club in cologne again !
I absolutely love this club and it's by far my favourite one.
The people there are awesome, everyone is really nice and relaxed.
We always have a great time there ♫ ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ~♪
I spent the night with my friend Monika  ♥
you can see Valentin in the background ~ hihi :D
♪ Virtual Riot :
The Event :
 My outfit for the night : 
I don't even know what kind of fashion I could call it ? Any ideas ?
But I must admit I'm also quite content if you can't even lable things
anymore, this means you're getting further in developing your own
ways of fashion, ね ? ♥
I'm currently inspired by Pastel Goth (accessories)
and sweet Liz Lisa Hime Gyaru looks.
After Valentin's performance at the Boothaus we went
to the Dorint hotel :
CHU〜☆チュゥ〜(●−з)(ε−●)チュゥ〜 
We were so super tired I can't describe it. It was like
5 o'clock in the morning. So we were really happy to be in such
a comfortable hotel *-* The bed was so fluffy. I love hotel bedding !
Of course we had our little elephant we call "Fant" with us ♥
It's Mouton by Sentimental Circus.
Living the Fant-Life ♥
The Dorint hotel was really fancy and luckily we also had breakfast there.
It was really delicious *^*  They had everything !
Scrambled eggs, and a huge variety of fruits ,
 warm waffles with melted chocolate sauce,
the normal breakfast things like bread and buns and much more.
I ate so many strawberries =D ♥
They even had a live-cooking station. We were so full after it.
Huuuh morning food-coma, not good :D
Most times I kinda have to force Valentin to attend the
hotel breakfasts after his performances.
 I know he/we only had little sleep but it's free for us after all.
I think you should take what you're offered  ;D
And nutrition is really important for you after such an exhausting event.
You can always go back to sleep afterwards again ^.^
Nya ~♪ I really like side parted bangs at the moment :


Another trip I wanted to share with you guys for quite a long time now
is the one to the Miramar Crystal swimming pool ! ♥
I went there for Valentine's Day with Valentin this year.
We're planning on going there again soon as he's living only
30 minutes by train away from it !
Me sitting in the hot Amethyst pool


The Miramar is in Weinheim, near Heidelberg in Germany.
It's one of the greatest indoor pools in Europe.
As I've been there a few times with my boyfriend I already wrote
a huge blog entry about it with lots of information and pictures for you.
click here for the Miramar info & pictures entry.
♥ My boyfriend :


They also have lots of great water slides, even one with a full looping !
As it's so popular it's sometimes also quite crowded.
But you can do something against this problem :
We always go there in the morning and arrive when it just opens,
then there is almost no one !
We were all alone in some of the pools for quite a long time.
In the evenings when it's getting dark it's always extremely full.

Then you can only cling on to your loved one and search for a
romantic, small place ;D Most people do that by the time it's getting dark.
If you're annoyed by other couples I suggest you never go there in
the evenings. But we really liked the atmosphere ~
Love is in the air ;3 ♥

We also lay in the outdoor pools gazing at the stars and looking at the
coloured lights of the crystal lamps in the pool.
One time it even began to rain softly, it was a great feeling laying in the pool.
The outdoor saltwater spa during the day:

The crystal lights up in lots of colours at night and the pool is really hot.
And these were some smaller pools all empty in the morning ♥ :


The big crystals are Amethysts ~♥

There also was a big pool to have some fun in.
Each half an hour there were waves and at night there were some
lazer shows with music in this pool :


So if you ever happen to be near Heidelberg or are planning holidays in Germany I really advise you to go there !
It's awesome and like small holidays ♥ You can have lots of fun, it's
great for children, extremely clean, they have a good restaurant, a
cocktail bar with ice and lots of space to relax in silence ♥
One time we even sleept there for 3 hours as we were
spending 12 hours there :D  The best is to explore everything in 2 days.

If you want you can also enter a huge Sauna area but we didn't
buy a ticket for that. I enjoy swimming most.
And the best thing it's not very expensive, each of us paid
20 € for the whole day. And the bath is really luxurious ♥
I always feel like I'm entering another world when I go there.
It's really vivifying for my spirit. 【〜〜〜( ̄∇ ̄*)〜〜〜】☆゚


Now I'll show you some snapshots I took while
going on some trips with Valentin ♥
This is his fluffy cat Luna :


Nowadays we can only see her when we visit Valentin's family
I really enjoy spending time with them ♥ 
They're really kind and sweet and it's always fun with them.
~♪~
Most of the time Valentin visits me in Düsseldorf as I like it more 
than Mannheim and he preferes my appartment as
it's a little bigger than his and really cozy.
Moreover there are so many great things and restaurants in Düsseldorf.
And all the Japanese stores we like ♥ But of course I also enjoy
the time we spend in Mannheim. After all there are all his instruments
and he can play some things for me on his piano and show me
new projects he's woring on. Furthermore Valentin is living
only 1 minute away from a great Vegan restaurant.
We always go there when I visit him, it's called Kombüse.
It's absolutely tasty !
Ichigo Bubble Tea  at BoBoQ in Düsseldorf :
いちごが大好きです。~♥
At the Eiscafé Tiamo Düsseldorf, it's the one right next to the
main station, inside the cinema :
At the café Toykio that also sells Pop-art :
~♥~
I love Gloomy bear ! ♥
~♥~
 ~♥~
Gallery/shop in the basement :
 ~♥~

"Nekochi : Onaka suita na~ "  I'm hungry ♪
Let's go on with some food snapshots I took the last
few months when I was eating out with Valentin ♥
Once he got a heart waffle to cheer me up again :
Vegetarian sushi ♥
Noodles & vegetables :

And we really eat Pizza too often ... =D
but can you eat Pizza too often ?!
The moment we discovered pizza.de changed my life xD hehe
It made me memorize my new postal code, oh gosh...
I should never go on there again :O
Maybe only a few times more...
One time when we visited Valentin's family we went for a walk
in nature. We saw a really great scenery :
We even stumbled across some horses who let us pet them ^^
We also met a cute snail on our way ♥
~♥~
Neko's music :

♥ Perfume - Fake it ♥
Like "I love you the most in the world"
Like "I don't need anything but you"
Like "You're the reason I'm alive"
世界で一番好きだ的な
あなたしかいらないのよ的な
あなたのために生きるわ的な

These are feelings that do come directly from my heart when
thinking of him ~ the rest of the lyrics don't apply to me though ;)
I changed the meaning for myself. I think generally this is a really sad song
but to me it's a happy one and always cheers me up ♥

This song of Perfume was even used for a mix by one of my
favourite musicians : Unicorn Kid ♥
That's it for today ! I know it was a lot so
I hope you enjoyed reading and could take some
helpful information for you from this entry.
Let me know how you liked it ! ♥
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ♪

4 Kommentare:

  1. I agree with the personal fashion and label thing, I recently discovered that too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Luna is such a cute cat :) love your posts, they are always so cute and happy
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my god, the pool looks amazing! I want to go there really bad! And you can't have enough pizza!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh my god you too so fortunately couple *___* you're so cute!
    The pool's like perfect! woah I want to be there with my boyfriend too! > <

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen