Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Sonntag, 19. August 2012

Shopping in Essen & my love ♥

Hi there (^-^)v ♥
I found another picture of my honey and me at the
Japanday 2012 in Düsseldorf on the internet a few days ago.
Yayy,I'm so happy that this moment is captured as well. This was
a few hours before the stunning fireworks display started.
~♥~
Last Monday I went shopping in Essen. \(^-^)/
While walking through the city I found a heart drawn by chalk
on the street. The writing says : "Friends of neat dance music"
In german the choice of words is actually quite funny ^o^
Me in an awkward pose ...
I should start practise some new ones 
at home :D 
*happily derping around*
~♪~
Neko's music :

• Hatsune Miku - Reversible Doll
I listen to it so much on the train lately *-*

• Hatsune Miku - Star story
Have a nice day ♥
Bye bye !
ばいばい(⌒ー⌒)ノ~~ nya ♪

2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Schuhe sind der Hammer! *_*
    Voll ungewohnt dich mal in dunklen Klamotten zu sehen, aber steht dir :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hihi, vielen Dank ~♥ ^///^
    Ja wenn ich wieder blonde Haare hab mach ich das öfter mal, war eins meiner entspannteren alltags outfits ^-^

    Yayyy ~♪

    AntwortenLöschen