Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

Went to the wedding of my boyfriend's sister ♥

 Hi there (^-^)v
The last weekend my boyfriend and I were invited to his
sister's wedding *-* ♥ It was just so lovely !
Better than in every fairy tale, there were even horses as the

bridal couple likes horses and each of them even has one :)
The whole thing took place near Mannheim, we went there by train
which took about 4 hours. The actual wedding ceremony happened outside
next to a lake near a hotel. The sun was shining bright and everything was
just perfect. My boyfriend played the piano during the ceremony ♥
I almost wept as it was just so romantic *-*
(I will only show you some pictures of us etc. due to privacy)
♥ Me honey and me ♥

This were our place cards. They wrote down our artists names.
Yayy *-*  How cool is that ! ♥
~♥~
~♥~
Waiting at a railway station ♪
He took his Monotron Duo ( Korg ) with him so he could play
some music during our trip ♥
~♥~

I also took some snap shots of our hotel room.
It was quite cozy ♥
The view was great, we could see some parts of the big lake ♥
~♥~
And  finally this :
The biggest and most delicious piece of cake I've ever eaten :D
I wish I could just eat this over and over again for the rest of my life.

So we had a really awesome weekend. 
I was just so moved by this beautiful wedding *-*
To me this really is the most beautiful and important event in a persons life ♥
In the evening there was a big party and we 
went to bed at about 4 o'clock in the morning. 
My honey and I also danced a walz & some other dances for couples.

Neko's Music :

something pieceful
• Mt. - Lecture on nothing 

Thanks for reading ♥ nyan
Have a nice day 
ばいばい(⌒ー⌒)ノ~~~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen