Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 2. September 2013

My Cult Party Kei shooting & inspiration ♥ Tokyo Fashion

Hi there (^-^)v
A few weeks ago I had a Cult Party Kei inspired shooting
with the sweet Straw Berrieh ~♪
I wanted to do such a look for a really long time and I'm totally
happy I finally did it. Recently I like to do cult party kei outfits a lot ♥
Straw Berrieh ~♪
~♥~
Outfit :
deer headband : dolly darling
dress : Liz Lisa
night gown : vintage, found on etsy.com
long tulle skirt : handcrafted by a friend
heart brooch : handcrafted by a friend
star bracelet : handcrafted
pink socks : ebay
tights : primark
umbrella : primark
~♥~
 ~♥~
~♥~
The cross necklace you can see on the image above (and below)
is a gift from my friend Bea,
  also handcrafted ~♥
I absolutely love it!

 I use to see such necklaces a lot lately associated
with the Virgin Mary 
which is a Cult Party fashion shop in harajuku.

~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
 ~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
 ~♥~
♥ Cult party Kei - Guide ♥
check out this blog, to me it has
described cult party kei the best way !
Some great inspirational outfits :
~♥~
And a handcrafted shell necklace I got :
I will do a "pastel goth mermaid" inspired outfit with it soon.
one of the best sites to check out!
~♥~
 ~♥~
~♥~
Neko's music :

• Agnes Obel- Philharmonics

• Nicole Dollanganger - Sweet Girl

Thank's for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v ~♪ nyan

7 Kommentare:

  1. Ihr seht beide sehr hübsch aus in dem Stil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dein Outfit ist wunderschön!!! Und deine Freundin sieht auch sehr süß aus ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMG this is just too cute <3 I love everything you wore!~ and the pictures look wonderful~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. U r sooooo cute *-* Ur outfit is such beautiful *O* I want to know where u buy your shoes? :D

    AntwortenLöschen