Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Kimono festival, Ikebana, Japanese Tofu cooking & lovely thoughts ♥

 Hi there (^-^)v
On  the 29th of September the Kimono club of my 
University in which I am was invited to a festival again.
It was the "Sonnenblumen Sonntag" in Germany, in a small town
near Düsseldorf. We had a stall there and dressed
up guests of the festival in Kimono. We also had a short show
on stage where we explained general things about the different
kinds of Kimono. It was a really lovely day.
I also met Candy Kittenz there ♥ The girl on the picture above.
She looked so cute *-* I was really glad to see you again !
There were also some other Japan themed stalls.

The woman next to me on the picture below had a
Ikebana stall and I also did some Ikebana with her.
I really want to learn more in the future.
I also met 
the cute Maids Arina & May from the famous
German maid café 
"Lucky Chocolate".
Our participation in the festival also was announced in a
German 
newspaper :
My first very own Nagoya-Obi ♥♥♥
Got it as a gift :3
The pink silk Kimono and the one I'm wearing on the photo in
the newspaper 
are also mine. My Kimono are really one of my
biggest treasures ♥ Currently I'm owning 2 Kimono and 2 Yukata.
I'm looking forward to building my own Kimono

collection over the years like my Senpai. Kitsuke
"The art of wearing Kimono"
really is a hobby

that makes my heart overflow with happiness ~♥
Like I said before I also did some Ikebana with a Japanese
woman at the festival. Sadly I did not have a vase that
was big enough to hold the big bouquet of flowers >.<
So I had to take it apart again. I cut the prettiest

flower much shorter so it fit into a small glass.
I'm very happy I could at least keep this. Now I'm
planning to buy a lot of vases to do some Ikebana in the future.
This is what was left of my flowers :
I think flowers and Ikebana give you so much peace it really is
relaxing and spreads so much beauty and happiness.
My friend Mona who also studies Japanese was really sweet
and brought me this magazine about Ikebana when she saw
it lying at our University. \(^-^)/
"Ikebana Sogetsu No. 249"
 ~♥~
 ~♥~

The flower bouquet on the left by Ishikawa Ryu
symbolises a still lake in the summer.
I think that is a magnificent idea ! So pretty.
 ~♥~
 ~♥~
 I really like that Ikebana gives such a delicate impression.
On the 2th of october something really cute happened to me ^-^
Well, let me tell you the story of that day :
First of all you need to know that I had really casual hair and I didn't
even straighten it ! 
I did almost wear no make-up,
only mascara & lenses.

I wore a new outfit which is totally my favourite in the moment,
 but I did not at all expect to look...well I really didn't put much effort in it
as I had no time and wanted to hurry to meet some friends.

At the train station in Düsseldorf a really handsome guy,
probably about 28 years old walked next to me for quite some time
(I was walking really fast) and I started wondering what's up with him as he seemed to be wanting to catch up with me,
when suddenly he politely said :
"Excuse me, but you look really pretty. I just had to say that.
Really stunning." I wished him a nice day and walked on
and I couldn't help it I had to smile so bright my whole way to the
ramen restaurant where I was supposed to meet my friends. 

It really struck me. I mean my boyfriend which I love more than
any being on this earth ♥ of course also tells me that he thinks I'm pretty.

I wasn't so happy about the compliment I got,
but for that fact that this guy was so very nice,
polite and friendly just randomly out of nowhere in this grey big city.

You don't expect such things to happen so much in daily life
and I'm always so super stunned and really shocked when I see that
in this harsh brutal world suddelny there is some kindness,
even if it's just kind words. I guess this earth isn't such a bad
place to be after all.
This really inspires me and it should inspire everyone.
. Be kind ♥ show other beings this isn't such a bad place to be after all
even if its just a little smile or word.
You're actions have impact ~ you are the universe.
Keep that in mind.

Lots of love to all of you !
 This is how I looked that day : 
On the same day I went to the Japanese Ramen
restaurant Takumi in Düsseldorf. I met Mona & Alina, who also
study Japanese there and their friend Shiba with whom
I could 
practise some of my Japanese ^-^
I had vegetarian Ramen soup ♥
One of the best meals I've 
ever eaten !

A few days ago I also visited my Senpai Becci ♥ again.
She is the leader of our Kimono club and also has
awesome cooking skills. She thaught me how to cook
Japanese curry rice - recipe here.
The next thing she thaught me is a vegetarian Tofu meal :
Fried tofu with some shimeji mushrooms etc :
A snapshot of curry rice I cooked myself:
I really eat it a lot lately :D

The black thing is black sesame.
I've also got some more cute little Japanese items my
friend and Senpai Bea gave to me. She will leave Germany
this month and work in Japan for 1 year. I already miss her ;_;
But I'm also super happy for her and very excited 
to hear about her experience.
Ichigo Ballpoint Pen :
Bento box :
A cute usagi hat ♥
~♥~
Pencil case :
Neko's music :

"You always took care
of my childish side
For listening to me I’ll always be
grateful to you, grateful to you.

The me that is like you
The you that is like me
We are similar yet different
But since we’re different, we’re similar
Everytime I say ‘I love you’
My affection grows


Thank's for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ~♥

7 Kommentare:

  1. mir gefallen die Bilder von dir im Kimono immer total :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nein wie schade, wenn ich das gewusst hätte °-° Ich wäre voll gerne gekommen >.< Total schöne Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hey nekolein,

    ich les schon so lange deinen blog und komm nun auch mal dazu bei dir zu kommentieren :3

    von dem kimonofestival hab ich gar nichts mitbekommen, aber die wunderschönen bilder sprechen für sich <3333

    und das mit dem typen ist einfach nur zucker. ich find's toll, dass es noch menschen gibt, die einem sagen, dass man hübsch aussieht. das pusht das selbstbewusstsein total. und vor allem, wenn man genau dann ein kompliment bekommt, obwohl man eigentlich kein make-up drauf hat und eher als bad hair day girlie durchgehen würde XDD

    und die essensbilder sehen einfach nur zum anbeißen aus *_* kann es sein, dass du vegetarier bist? auf den bildern hab ich kein einziges fleischstückchen gesichtet XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi (^-^)v

      Oh wie lieb ♥ Das freut mich sehr & Danke für das süße Kommentar ^///^
      Ja was die Begegnung mit dem Jungen angeht da stimm ich dir voll zu, war bei mir auch genau so ein Tag, da war die Freude umso größer da sie so unerwartet kam ^^
      Ja ich bin seit ca. 3 Jahren Vegetarier :3
      nyan ~♥♥♥

      Löschen
  4. Thank you for commenting guys ! You are so super sweet ♥♥♥ *////*
    Ah I feel bad that I reply so rarely, I really want to do it more often !
    I'm always so happy when I read your nice comments ♥ It truly cheers me up ^^
    Have a great day ~♪

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo ^__^
    Wir sind immer noch ein großer Fan von dir und du hast uns motiviert mit der ganzen Japan-Sache anzufangen! ♥
    ありがとう ♪

    schönen tag noch, mayumi und keke ♪

    AntwortenLöschen