Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

My Dokomi 2014 ~♥

Hi there (^-^)v
On the 7th of June I went to a Japan & Anime convention in Düsseldorf
called Dokomi ♥ I worked at the Kimono dress-up stall
of Hanabiraya  again. It was lots of fun !
I met so many lovely people and also had the chance to spread the
passion for Kimono !
Luckily I also ran into Laura Kossing who is a
professional photographer. I absolutely adore her pictures ! *-*
Check out her artist page : Laura Kossing Photography
 This was our Kimono dress up stall :
With Berry and Steven (*^ー^)人(*^-^*)人(^ー^*) ♪
I'm always so happy when I run into you guys at events !
You both looked so sweet ! ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/ 
We really need to meet again soon ~
I also met this gorgeous looking girl while I was walking
around the convention a bit. When I saw her I was really stunned !
I fell in love with her outfit ! And she was so nice.
By the way w
e even share the same first name ^^
It was really nice to meet you, thank's for the picture again ♥
hana-sansan.tumblr.com
CHU ♥ (●⌒∇⌒●) わーい
Most of the time I was busy at the dress up stall but from time to time
someone asked me to take a picture with them - so sweet ! ♪
I had a great time but at the end of the day all of us staff members
were really exhausted >.<  I bought this pink kitty bell
at one of the merch stalls to light up my spirit again.
You gotta treat yourself to something nice from time to time !
 ~(=^・ω・^)ノ☆ニヤー
This also brings some nostalgia to my mind as I wore a 
kitty bell every day since I was 13. My passion for
Tokyo fashion kinda started trough this.
Nowadays I rarely war a choker, but I 
really want to wear
this more often again ^^ Do you like chokers ?
 
Neko's music 

Thanks for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v nya ♪

10 Kommentare:

  1. yay so cute <3 I love your kimono

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah~ kimonos ♥ I'm so jelly again! x)
    Just said to this photographer last week when we were talking about Japan, that I really want to try a kimono one day. ^__^

    It really suists you and your face looks somehow more matured, maybe it's your makeup, not sure.
    Aaaws..I loove Chi ♥ so so soo adorable!

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you ! I feel really flattered hearing that from you ^/////^ ♥
      I hoped to look a little more mature with the new style for my bangs which shows
      my eyebrows.
      Recently I prefer it if at least one eye-brow can be seen and I also
      started adding contures to my makeup ^-^

      When you go to Japan and happen to be in Kyoto you need to visit the store my best friend
      now works at, it's a great Kimono rental where you can get dressed up for the day ♥
      This is their page : https://www.facebook.com/kimonohannariya
      nyan ~♥

      Löschen
  3. You look super cute!!
    Bella xx

    little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. awww so sweeet~ andur hair is sooo amazing **
    thanks for ur post ^^ ~


    My blog ♥ New Review

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank's so much guys it makes me really happy you liked the post :3
    ♥♥♥ Lots of love to you ~♪ nya ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Danke für den lieben Kommentar. Ich hoffe, man sieht sich mal wieder ^^ LG *Johanna

    AntwortenLöschen