Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 20. September 2010

Me at the Essen Originell event ~♥

Hi there cuties (^-^)v
A lot happend since I wrote the last time ~♪
This weekend I was in the cinema.
I also have to show you some new pictures I took:
~♥~
I tried out a new hair colour,
I'm still using "Manic Panic", but this time I
also used "Star gazer" , I'm quite
pleased with it ^^
Here you can see the fake Orchid , the winner of
the Model contest at Essen Originell gave to me
as a present *-*
As I already mentioned , I went to Essen Originell last weekend .
It's a very nice subculture festival with Industrial Music ♥
You could meet lots of flamboyant Individuals there.
Lucky me was asked to do a spontaneous photo shoot
with 2 photographers *-*
~♪~
(c) by Nico Wichert

I wore a SPANK! fashion outfit again \(^-^)/
~♪~
nyan :3
I have to show you the cutest love story I've ever seen
Mario Lovestory

It's so adorable <3 At the moment my thoughts are almost only about Love ;3
Look at this *-*
I absolutely love that anime :3

The Melancholy of Nagato & Kyon

Yesterday , after finishing
" Serial Experiment Lain "
(wich is very confusing and makes me kinda sad ._.)
I started to watch a new anime ♥

He is my Master
I think this might become one of my
favourite animes <3 I just love the story / drawing style I really am into that kind of stories <3
Another update I wanne share with you :
My Japanese Lessons start tomorrow
( they will go on 1 year ♥ )
I'm doing them at "VHS Münster"
I already got the Book *-*
"Japanisch bitte! Langenscheidt "
I am so excited <3
Waiting for tomorrow
Something else I have to show you ? Of course ;3
Music updates

• For all you little plague Rats out there :
( did you already know this song ?)

Emilie Autumn - The gates of Eternity

It makes me feel so sad but also very
romantic at the same time.I can't really
explain it , like you were sitting
in a dark corner while the rain falls, waiting for your
loved one but you know he might never come
to pick you up...
It's just EA's magic , to touch your heart ~♥
~♪~

Enough with the "sad stuff"
now some very great songs that always cheer me up
no matter what ~♥

• Perfume- Natural ni koi shite [Remix]

( one of the best <3 ] Now I finally am able to sing along at this speed :3
& I also found a translation for the lyrics ♥

• Party like a Millionaire

If there are times when you're not
very confident & full of doubts and sadness
listen to this and I promise you will feel better
and just live your live like a big Party \(^-^)/

• Stay the night - Millionaires

• Prom dress- Millionaires

So just let's enjoy live together \(^-^)/

• Perfume - The Voice

I am going to try an outfit like this soon
maybe with some "Hime Gyaru" inspired hair
( Curles & so on ^^ )
LUXY GIRLS ( from China ♥ )

So that's it for now
I hope you enjoyed reading :3
Let's sing and dance around
'cause life is awesome
Or at least we make it become so !
nyan ~♪

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallöchen :3
    Ich bin das Mädel vom Merch-Stand was meinte dich zu kennen. Nur nebenbei :3

    AntwortenLöschen