Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Summer holidays & Tokyo fashion ♥


Hi there (^-^)v ~♥
Finally I have summer holidays & I already did lots of things .
Sometimes I kinda feel like I'm even more busy now =D
But I truly enjoy the summer time ♥
It's my favourite time of the year
A few days ago 2 new Dresses have arrived :

As you can see I also tryed a Hime Gyaru Hair style again ~♥
The second dress ♥
Rainy days ~
The socks I bought at Primark ♥ :

Okay ~ I like umbrellas too much ... =D

Rat-game ? Dear plague rats ;3

A new pair of EOS circle lenses did
arrive a few days ago as well :
I bought them at :
Mukuchu.com
Maybe I'll buy a black pair soon *-*
I'd love to try that out ~
Some of you asked me to show how the false lashes
I showed you a few entrys ago look when they are put on ^^
( you can find them on ebay )
~♪~

~♪~

Neko's Music :

At the moment I use to watch "Alfred Jodocus Kwak"
in the evenings ♥
The opening song is just so lovely ~♪
It always cheers me up :3

• Warum bin ich so fröhlich ?

I also listen to lots of chinese pop again at the moment ♥


[JOY RICH] [新歌] 王心凌 - 陪我到以後(羅志祥合唱)


Linda廖語晴 「愛 喔愛」MV


Do you know
My little Pony - friendship is magic  ?

It's totally the best version of MLP ! 
I absolutely love it
It's so exciting !
& lots of people really should follow the values wich are mediated there 

And Katalin ~ one of my awesome friendsys
did REALLY DRAW US AS PONYS ^o^

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S
SO AWESOME ^o^ you're awesome ♥

NOW I'M FINALLY 20% cooler thanks to you 
( it's so apposite ! even the sizes are right :D ♥)

♥ Rarity's song - Art of the Dress 

Pinkie's Lie (MLP FiM Remix)

That's it for now 
I guess lots of exciting things are still about to happen in
the holidays
I'll try to get some time for a few new blog entrys as well :)
Until then 
I wish everyone marvellous summer holidays
and/or a great summer !
nyan \(^-^)/ ~♥

3 Kommentare: