Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Curly Gal hairdo, 300 followers ♥ & updates

 Hi there (^-^)v
Last Sunday I went swimming with one of my best friends ♥
We really enjoyed the day and the weather was nice so we even could go outside to the hot pool outside. We also exercised a lot.
I'm focussing on eating & living healthier ♥ I even lost 4.4 pounds.
But I didn't plan to loose weight, I just want to become fitter again.
The hairdo on the photo is inspired by a picture from a
"S Cawaii" magazine I own ~♥
There use to be lots of gorgeous gals in it. ♪
I tried the hairdo above, well the outcome went to
be very different but I still think such pictures are a great inspiration ^^
I did two pony tails on the left side of my head and  I pinned the hair up a little. After that I curled the hair ~
 ~♪~
 ~♪~
I spend the last three days with my boyfriend ♥
And also found the time to go shopping for some make up, bath supplement,
puma perfume etc.
I also got a new golden eye shadow by Manhattan :
 And I wanted to try out the waterproof mascara by Manhattan as well,
I must say I'm very pleased with it ! ♥
~♪~
I also bought lots of new nail polishes and I have lots of new ideas for my nails in mind, I'll show you in my next post.
But for now I need to study again, I already wrote 2 of my 4 final exams
and I have a good feeling about everything ♪
My final exam in english was about  Mark Zuckerberg & Facebook !
It really liked that topic ^^  It made me feel very secure.
When I don't study and take a break I use to watch Sailor Moon ♥
Now I've seen every episode again up to the 4th season, which is
"Sailor Moon Super S" I like that one and "Sailor Moon R" the most.
In the 4th season Chibiusa and Pegasus make a huge appearance ♥
Tsukino Usagi aka. Sailor Moon really is the most sympathic character to me,
considering all animes I know ( besides Chi - Chobits ).
She is a crybaby and hates studying  ( like me...sadly ;D ) but she
is also extremely dedicated, loving & does not know how to give up.
I love that attitude ♥ One has to keep going on no matter what happens and fight for one's dreams. Sailor Moon really is a rolemodel.
Haha ^-^
~♪~
I am sorry that I'm not able to post much interesting information at the moment, studying will be over soon and I can promise you once I'm done with  the exams there will be lots of things I can't wait to
tell you about ! ♥
~♥~
This Saturaday (28.4.12) I will be going to the YUKON
in Solingen (NRW, Germany)
 It's an anime and manga convention !
I've been asked to be a juror for their cosplay contest.
I'm awaiting you \(^-^)/  nyan ♪

Neko's music :

• Gumi - My crush was a monster boy
lovely tune & story ♥ I'd expect nothing less from a Vocaloid song ♪

• Hatsune Miku - Love is war
beautiful song, also as piano version

• Rin' - Sakura sakura 
A beautiful traditional japanese song, I absolutely fell in love with it !

• Bad Apple - ShouRinka
Most of you might already know this lovely song by Nomico (Touhou)
and I think this traditional version is just super impressive *-* ♥
I can't stop listening to it ♪ It's a perfect tune for a sweet summer !

• Datsik - Syndrome
If you like Dubstep you should check out their album Vitamin D
Just awesome !!
I've become rather nocturnal since I've finished school,
I love staying up late, listening to music, writing some things and doing lots
of other stuff at night ~♥
I need to be careful not to turn into a Neko-ghost ! o_o
Recently I got more than 300 followers ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。
I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting on this blog ♥
It makes me really happy that I can show you things you
find interesting and lovely \(^-^)/
That's all what this is about, I hope to show you things which give you happiness and might be useful for your own life.
I think all this small cute things really can brighten up a day ~
I use to get inspired by lots of other bloggers who present the most
adorable and cute things ♥ I'm really happy there are such people out there and it makes me happy to be one of them !
(even though my blog is rather small)
Ya ne ~ Bye bye ! (^-^)v ♪

5 Kommentare:

  1. Viel Spaß auf der Yukon :)
    Ich drück dir die Daumen für deine Prüfungen, dass alles gut gegangen ist. Hach meine sind jetzt schon wieder 8 Jahre her, ich komm mir so alt vor *lach*
    Deine Frisur gefällt mir, sieht echt toll aus!
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. kawaii hairstyle :3
    i also should try to do it ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratz!!
    I always look that the hairdo in magazine tho I was never able to do it = =

    I love the idea that you could go to concert for free after you die XD
    That's a very optimistic idea :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh herzlichen Glückwunsch, die 300 hast du echt verdient! :)
    Die Frisur ist dir echt gelungen <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Aww vielen lieben Dank ihr ♥ *////*

    -
    Thanks a lot ♥
    Well, I think it's pretty hard to do a hairstyle presented in a magazine
    one really has to transfer the idea to one's own hair ( my hair for example can be quite complicated as I have such an extreme layered haircut ).
    Ganbatte ne ;3 ♥

    AntwortenLöschen