Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

Shopping in Dortmund ♥ Hime Gyaru inspiration

 Hi there (^-^)v ♪
This Monday I went shopping in Dortmund.
The weather was awesome, finally summer has arrived.
It was such a hot day *-* I love days like that. I went to
Primark, Claire's and some other small shops.
By the way on the picture above you can see the headpiece I bought from
Hime Gyaru inspired outfit 

Ice cream buddies ♥
Haha, this could almost be an Atventure Time episode.
In Dortmund :
There are some quite pretty places to sit down and relax.
~♪~
I found the dress I'm wearing on the picture above in a small shop
that just had too many cute clothes !!!
They have lots of things you can use for Gyaru fashion.
I found this overall there, I like it so much *-*
Sadly I didn't have enough money left to buy it, but I definitely want to
watch out for similar overalls soon. I like this kind of look.
Some snapshoots :
~♪~
~♪~
~♪~
A close up of my new dress with Dortmund in the background.
The sky was so blue *-*
~♪~
In the train ♪
Shopping bags :
 ( Mine is the japanese school bag from CandySugar )
And this is the rest I bought that day :
I like the floral wreaths the most ♪
I just had to take some more pictures as the view out the window in the 
train was so pretty :
 Maize fields - we also got lots of them right where I live ^^
 ~♪~
 ~♪~
Tuesday I met a friend of mine in my small town.
We relaxed a little in a small café and had some alcohol-free drinks ♥
The drinks contained lots of limes *-* yayy that's the most delicious.
~♪~
Neko's Music :

• Submatik - Stories can wait

• Hatsune Miku - Try to be a girl 
With a nice dance video ♥ The song is awesome !
Thanks for reading ♥
Enjoy summer ! ばいばい(⌒ー⌒)ノ nyan ♪

3 Kommentare:

  1. Das Kleid gibts bei Colloseum??!! Woah das ist ja sooo süss, das brauche ich auch ♥ ich war erst neulich da, da gabs das aber nicht ;.;
    Sieht auf jeden Fall toll aus und steht dir super!!
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie kannst du bei dem Wetter noch so viele Strümpfe anhaben?! ^^
    Das Kleid hab ich auch schon bei Madonna gesehen und schon letztes Jahr damit geliebäugelt xD Steht dur auf jeden Fall echt super! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen