Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 13. Mai 2013

My Kimono shooting ♥ + Hanabira-ya der Kimonoverleih & Ankleideservice in Düsseldorf

Hi there (^-^)v
Last week my Senpai Bea did a shooting
in a Furisode Kimono in the Japanese garden in
Düsseldorf 
with me ♪ She dressed me in this beautiful Kimono.
It really is a form of art, especially the bow/back of the Obi.
She and another Senpai learned how to dress other people
in Kimonos in Japan by a Japanese Sensei, it's very impressive to me.
It also really takes some time, but it is worth it ♥

The Kimono club and me will also be at the :

Dokomi on 18.+ 19.5.2013 in Düsseldorf
There you will be able to get dressed in a Kimono by us !
I will be waiting for you ~♪ nyan

Bea and my other Senpai also run a place where you
can rent Kimonos & be dressed up by the staff !
This is for all my German followers now :
Kimonoverleih & -ankleideservice für Düsseldorf und Umgebung:

Ihr könnt den Service außerdem über seine facebook page
anschrieben : Hanabira-ya

Was geboten wird :
Bei uns finden Sie eine an die Jahreszeit angepasste Auswahl an Kimono. Wählen Sie einfach eins der von uns zusammengestellten Sets, die aus aufeinander abgestimmten Komponenten (Kimono, Obi, Unterkleid, Tabi etc.) bestehen, und wir kleiden Sie darin ein. Einmal angelegt können Sie sich in ihrem Kimono einen ganzen Tag lang frei in Düsseldorf 
und Umgebung bewegen.
Auf Wunsch kommen wir auch bei Ihnen zu Hause vorbei. 
Sprechen Sie uns an.

Diese Kimono Sets kann man bereits buchen :
Set Nummer 5 : "Shinya no Ouze"
Set Nummer 4 :  "Haru no Hi"
Set Nummer 3 :  "Tanbo to Hana"
Set Nummer 2 : "Taiyō  no wakare"
[ Mehr Sets kommen bald ♥ ]
The people who run this Kimono rental also run the
Kimono club at my University. At the moment they 
are still building up their supply.
~♪~
The Furisode Kimono in which Bea dressed me : 
The back, this really is art ♥
An old Japanese proverb says :
"The beauty of Kimono is the heart of Japanese people” 
[Kimono no utsukushisa wa nihonjin no kokoro desu.]
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
Normally a Kimono is not so short, but 
we wanted to do a modern version of Furisode,
so we wanted my shoes to be seen.
My Senpai Bea also had some fun and edited this picture of
me with a Purikura App, I wish I had a smartphone ^o^
Neko's music : 
• Rising from best of Yoshida Brothers
• Rin' - Sakura Sakura 
Thank's for reading ♥
See you next time ! Nyan ~♪

5 Kommentare:

  1. Ich vermisse deine pinken haare ;_;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Meine echten Haare sind natürlich noch Pink :3
    Das könnte ich niemals gehen lassen ♥
    Das ist nur eine Perücke, weil es besser zum Outfit passte,
    keine Sorge ~♪
    nyan :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. soooooooo much like your kimono *_* awesome!
    and this wig rly suits you <3

    AntwortenLöschen