Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

Met Sui Princess & last day with my friend Bea before she left to Japan

Hi there (^-^)v
In the last weeks of October I met the lovely
Sui Princess in Düsseldorf
along with Alena and my friend Bea
We went to Pizza Hut, it was the first time that I've eaten there !
I really liked it, thanks for the great time again though you're so busy :3
I hope we can meet again soon ~♥
If you love cute Japanese fashion you should totally check out Sui's blog,
she's one of my big inspirational sources ♪
~♥~
This also was the last day I spend with my Senpai Bea ♥
She's in Tokyo now and will stay in Japan for 1 year.
I already miss her so much ;_; but I'm glad she finds the time
to chat with me sometimes :3 and also shows me some cute 
pictures *-* If you're reading this, have a great time ♥♥♥
Lots of luv to you \(^-^)/
Us in the café Tenten on her Bye-Bye-Party :
We also took some polaroid pictures with Alena's awesome camera :
I totally wish to get an Instax mini 8 in the future *-*
I'll see if I have the money for that soon :D
I also scanned the photos ^-^
Sui in that picture you kinda look like a cute ghost
that flies next to me ;D

I also ate some cupcakes with Bea-chan :3 Thank's again for the treat ♥ 
And we all also ate something at Pizza Hut later on :
It was very tasty.
I'm totally amazed how huge their meals are :D

One pizza is enough for 2 persons at least. Bea and I shared this:
Neko's music :


Thank's for reading ! ~♥
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ♪

8 Kommentare:

  1. Die Polaroids sind so niedlich *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the pink dress you wear in the photos (it's Lis Liza, right?). I have a similiar one ^o^ You look so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes it's Lis Lisa and totally my favourite dress :3
      Thank you pretty <3

      Löschen
  3. Du Süße <3
    Es war ein toller Tag *^*
    Hab ich zwar schon tausend mal gesagt, aber ich freu mich auf's nächste Mal :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ahhhhhh you look so cute ^^ i'm glad you had a lovely time and the cupcake looks really yum
    x<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ihr seht beide voll süß aus♥ ich les suis blog auch sehr gerne:3
    die portionen bei pizza hut sind echt riesig. als ich in paris war, war ich ein bissl überwältigt xD es is vor allem so fettig iwie. hab keine ganze geschafft;-;

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Die Instax 8 kann man doch gegenüber vom Relax Cafe kaufen oder nicht? Hab da jedenfalls mal sowas gesehen.
    Hab eine Instax mini 7 von Ebay und die ist eigentlich auch ganz gut, besonders mit Rilakkuma Polaroids. Es gibt ja ganz viele Motive für die ^^
    Ich mag deinen Blog. Hab den gefunden als ich nach Liz Lisa gesucht hab und das Neko hat meine ganze Aufmerksamkeit auf sich gezogen. Meine Freundin hatte Japanisch in der Schule und hat mich so genannt ^^

    AntwortenLöschen