Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

Sailor Moon necklace, great shops & Tokyo fashion ♥

Hi there (^-^)v ♥
Today I want to show you a store that sells super
cute necklaces like this Sailor Moon necklace I'm wearing.
You can get it here : hellyeahsweetnsour
I like to use it for very different styles. You can go in the
Pastel Goth direction, like I did in the very first picture above
or you can use it for a more romantic outfit
like this Hime Gyaru inspired one :
Dress: Liz Lisa
My K-Pop fashion inspired look for university, more easygoing :
After all you can be a magical girl no matter what
kind of fashion you chose to wear ! ~♥
~♥~
I also got this "Kawaii" necklace from hellyeahsweetnsour :
~♥~
 The second sweet shop I got for you is 
They sell this adorable shell necklace :
~♥~
The last neat shop for necklaces I want to show you today is
imyourpresent
They sell great items for Pastel Goth & kawaii fashion.
Their range of items is huge ! They also sell clothing.
~♥~
~♥~
They sent me a little gift as well :
That's it for now with the shops. ♥
Here's a snapshot I took after a long day at university.
I like to wear this cap I found at New Yorker a lot recently
for my casual outfits. I really love caps !
Neko's music :

(If you can't watch it download proxTube)

Thanks for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ♪

4 Kommentare:

  1. Awwwww i love them!!! I love the sailor moon necklace *O* <3 <3 <3 !!!!
    You are so beautiful! You look pretty in all the pics!
    <3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg ; ; I'm super fan of Sailor Moon and I need this neckalce (I want it tattoed omg jaja)
    I love 'mermarid' necklace too <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Ketten! *w* Aber die Sailor Moon-Kette gefällt mir echt noch am besten. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe liebe liebe die Sailor Moon Kette!!!! Sie ist so perfekt für dich meine hübsche!!!!
    Love you!!!!!!
    SuiPrincess.com

    AntwortenLöschen