Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014

World Club Dome festival with my boyfriend Virtual Riot ♥

Hi there (^-^)v
Last sunday I went to the World Club Dome by BigCityBeats.
My boyfriend Virtual Riot also performed at that festival
and took me there to accompany him ♥
The festival took place in Frankfurt (Germany). There was a huge arena
and we saw lots of great artists like Hardwell and Krewella.
We also saw Excision live, who played a while after my boyfriend did
and we even had the chance to meet him briefly behind the stage \(^-^)/
(Krewella are performing in the background ♪)
This was the Line up :
My boyfriend peformed at the Dubstep floor (music tent on the top left) :

~♪~
Valentin ~♥
I took some snapshots of him during his performance (*^0゚)v ィエーイ☆彡
~♫~
Backstage after he had finished :
~♪~
We decided to go back to the arena and watch some more of
the other artist's performances ^^
I must say I absolutely enjoyed the show, I've never been in
such a big arena before so you can imagine how excited I was !
~♪~
Luckily we got this (*^-゚)vィェィ♥
 ~♪~
~♪~
As my boyfriend and I had been really busy last week I
slept rather long before we went to the festival, so I decided to
quickly do my make-up on the way. I must admit I was really
pleased with the outcome ^^ Escpecially as it didn't really took me long.
I've been working on my make-up skills the last few months and received
some great advise from a good friend of mine who's into Gyaru fashion.
Maybe I'll do a new make-up tutorial as I've improved so many things
since I did my first one. What do you think ? ^^
 Neko's music : 

Virtual Riot:


 

I hope you enjoyed reading today !
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ♪

5 Kommentare:

  1. wooah that's a huge arena! I like your outfit and your tights!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. There's so many people! I really love your hair! How do you get it so pink ;-;

    Roxy♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das ist ja mal ein cooles Event! :3 Dann ist dein Freund also DJ (?)?
    Ich mag den Song von Krewella, den du geteilt hast, übrigens total gerne. *-*
    Und deine Haare auch, awww.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your eye makeup looks really good! I love it ^^

    AntwortenLöschen