Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

Winter Holidays ~♥

Hi there (^-^)v ♪
Finally I managed it to take some pictures with my
new Yumetenbo Coat ^^
Chu ~ winter feeling ,
but sadly it hasn't really snowed here yet !
I just came home from a very big
' X-mas Gal meet-up ' in Düsseldorf
I stayed there 2 days in a hotel with my boyfriend ♥
I really enjoyed the time !
I will tell you about it in a new post tomorrow ~
( first I really need more sleep to make a neat post ^^ )

♪ Neko :3
~♪~
~♪~
~♪~
I'm sorry I don't have more interesting informations this time
for you 'gomen ne ' ;3 ♥
But I'll take a lot of time tomorrow to write the next entry ♪
At the moment I got a lot of stuff going on ^^
I can also reveal to you that there's a new song in development
for wich I wrote japanese lyrics ^^
( of course they are rather simple as I only learn
japanese for a little bit more than 1 year )
My boyfriend composed it etc.
and guess what it's sung by Hatsune Miku *yayyy* \(^-^)/
If we have the time I guess we'll also do another song
in wich I'll sing again ^^ It'll be a cover ♪
But enough of that for now :3

I just have to show you this bag one of my dearest
friends gave to me as a Christmas present *-*
She made it by herself ~
Katalin ♥ your awesome ! Thanks BROnie ~♥

( I could't resist adding the foxtail ^^ )
You can turn the bag insideout
one site is pink with white dots ,
the other one is white with pink flowers on it ♥

~♪~
Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time ♥
I did as well :3
I spend Christmas Eve with my boyfriend & his family :)

This is what I got for Christmas from my parents *-*
I'll show you some pictures of it soon ♥
(and where to buy it ^^)
~♪~
Neko's music :

• 放課後プリンセス 〜おしえてください!〜 PV Full Ver.

So lovely ! ♥

That's it for today ~
Ya ne (^-^)v Bye bye ♥
Nyan ♪


1 Kommentar: