Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

X-mas time & fashion updates ♥


Hi there (^-^)v
Finally it's winter again ♥
and here in Germany , it does even snow yet *-*
Besides all the stuff I need to do for school I
found the time to dye my hair pink again and to do some other more
pleasing things ^^
Recently I really have to work a lot ,
as I will finish school this summer (2012)
but I will try my best to keep up the blogging updates ♪
In the picture above you can see one of my new favourite hats
I bought it last week at H&M it's so fluffy and warm !
I really like these 'russian hats' ( but of course only with fake fur ).

CHU ~♪ Neko is pink again :
~♥~
A few days ago the Yumetenbo coat I ordered at
did arrive *-*
Sadly I haven't found the time to take a better
picture yet ....it's always getting dark SO early
(that's one thing I really don't like about winter )
But her we go ^-^
Pink coat ♥
~♥~
I also discovered a picture I took on Halloween,
finally I can show you the whole outfit ^^
Bloodstained wayward victorian girl
~ what would she do without her friends ?
No one could help her to kill all the enemies
to get all those neat bloodstains ;3
Thanks friendsys ~♥
~♥~
This reminds me, I'm going to see the great and wonderful
( for a second time )
in march 2012 in Germany *O*
I almost died from happieness when I discovered
all her new songs etc. from the new album
F.L.A.G
I really admire her as artist and as person ♥
She is one of the greatest artists to me.




" Muffin you're a mouse in a big house
Playin' in your cage gonna be a big rat some day
You got cake on your face
You big disgrace
Drippin' your tea all over the place
Tea will tea will rock you !
~Come on get on the stage
Let out yo' rage
Nobody gonna put you back into your cage !"
She really wrote some awesome lyrics again *O*
I especially like the ones of "Medicate with tea"
...maybe I've watched to many episodes of
Breaking Bad recently ♥
It is just awesome *________*
One of my new favourite programs now !

" I don't need to go to rehab
or to set up a meth lab
~ I self-medicate with tea "
[ "To write love on her arms" T-shirt ♥ ]

Lately I discovered a very cute shop called :
I just couldn't resist ~
I've always wanted to have nerd glasses like these :
...what irony, as a child I had to wear glasses, but I never wanted to
and now that I don't need them anymore I bought 'em ♥
I guess you always want what you haven't got ;D
Pixel -Bow Necklace \(^-^)/
~♥~
The idea for some new nails did also come to my mind a few days ago
due to this cute picture of Himena :

I think the plastic-cross necklace is super pretty,
at the moment I'm gathering similar items, as I really like this idea
of mixing crosses and plastic + pink pastel colors ~♥
My nails :
~♪~
I even found a matching ring at Accessorize :
~♥~
I did also find this heart necklace there *-*
I think it kinda fits X-mas very well.
( don't ask me why ~
somehow I associate golden stuff with christmas ^^)
~♪~
I'm soo looking forward to X-mas *-*
I'm really excited this year for some reasons :3
This is my Advent calendar :
Hello Kitty ♥ (yayy my mom knows what's awesome =D)
There are little books with short stories & pictures in it ,
really cute ^.^
I also have another advent calendar , it was a present
from my work besindes school.
It has tea for every day ♥ perfect *-*

♪ Neko's Music :

I listen to SeeU all the time at the moment ,she is an
awesome VOCALOID !
And she is even a Neko ♪
Vocaloids are my favourite female singers besides Emilie Autumn
and Perfume




and one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heared :

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading and found some
interesting new things ^^
I guess I will be suuuuuper busy the next two weeks,
though I have X-mas holidays
but you'll hear from me ~♪
I have also planned some adventurous stuff ;3

Ya ne ~ Bye bye (^-^)v ♥
nyan ♪

6 Kommentare:

  1. awwww,cutie~
    pink hair color suits u very weeeeeell)))
    i absolutely love it^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Woaw So many pink and cute thing. You're look very pretty and you're so nice with pink hair.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very very cute post!
    please if you can, post more often! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. yay *__* pink steht dir einfach am besten. * ^ *

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Deine Haarfarbe ist toll <3 Überhaupt deine Haare :D So schön!
    Und der Mantel gefällt mir suuuper gut! Ebenso das Top dass du bei dem (oberen) Foto trägst wo du die Pixelbow-Kette zeigst X3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love love love your hair <333 ~
    & die mantel ist süß *_* ~

    AntwortenLöschen