Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

Visiting a temple with my Kimono club ♥ Neko in a Furisode Kimono

Hi there (^-^)v ~♪
On the 1st of January 2014 I visited the buddhist
Eko-Ji Temple in Düsseldorf with the Kimono club of my 
university in which I am. We had a really great time ♥
I hope all of you had a great start into this year !
My friend Bea who's currently living in Japan let me wear
her Furisode Kimono ! I love how it looks *-*
Our leader Becci helped everyone with the complicated
Obi tie-techniques. Thank's for always being so helpful and caring ! :3
It felt really nice to go out wearing Kimono again in such a big group.
These are some of our Kimono club members :

[ In the background of the photo you can see the temple ]
~♥~
If you want to wear a Kimono too you can get dressed
 and borrow a Kimono-Set for 1 Day here :
Kimono Rental : Hanabiraya
The service is only available in Düsseldorf and the area around it.
~♥~
I was really glad Becci let me wear one of their white stoles
for Kimono *-* I've always been wanting to wear one.
You also wear this on
♥ Seijin no Hi 成人の日 ♥
It's a Japanese holiday called coming of age day on which
you realize and celebrate that you have become an adult.
It is held anually on the second monday of January.
So my time finally comes next monday ! I'm really excited ♪
This day has been something really special to me since I learned
about it when I was 14. I think the outfits are really enchanting
and very appropriate for such an important event in your live.
Heer are some pictures from 
Seijin no Hi in Japan :

Oh gosh the pink Kimono on the very left is the prettiest ever !
I want to get a similar one soon ♥


The back of my outfit :
With Wiebke ~♥
A snapshot I took of Valeria *-*
I also did her hair ♪ I think she looked really elegant.
Our leader Becci ~ her Obi was just stunning ♥
~♥~
Us walking inside the Japanese garden in front of the temple :
~♥~
At the temple you could put some money in this box and then pray.
Inside :
After our visit at the temple we all cooked together with Becci at her home.
She translated some Japanese recipes for us ♥
I'm always happy to learn some new things to cook from her ! *-*
Her food always is so delicious. We had different kinds of Onigiri,
self-made Miso soup and some side dishes.
I cooked the sweet potatoes :
Neko's music:

A song by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu fitting to Seijin no hi:
can you hear her sing: "Hatachi 二十歳
" ?
It means "being 20 years old" ♥ like I am.
English Lyrics :
Hatachi(=20 years old), hatachi, hatachi, hatachi!
I, hatachi, frisodation of hatachi!
Hatachi, hatachi, only hatachi?
You see, I'm hatachi, hurisodation of hatachi!

Hello,
on such an aniversary
I can say "thank you" from my heart
Though I'm always shy,
this is the important day, just onece in my life

The bitter part of chocolate...
Is it adult? Is is child?
I wanna dream forever, so 
get into this rhythm 

Thank you,
to meet you everyone,
I have had many kinds of adventure
This year, and even next year comes,
I won't forget this excitement!

I light the candle light
for you, who always love a love like
the sweet and sour part
in a short cake 

Is it happy to be an adult?
Is it sad to be an adult?
What to do?
What can I do?
Can I do only now?

Thank's for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v ~♥ nyan

9 Kommentare:

  1. You look gorgeous in the kimono!! :) I love your eye makeup as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Im Kimono zum Tempel sieht echt schön aus!
    Ich würde gerne mal an Neujahr dahin. Da kann man glaub ich die Glocke läuten?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow, das sieht so toll aus *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wirklich, wirklich hübsch! Toll das ihr solche Ausflüge macht! Ich liebe den Eko Garten!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Aww so cute :D I love the flower in your hair ^^

    www.Piixel.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich möchte auch gerne mal dahin, sieht echt schön aus da! *___*
    Der Kimono steht dir so gut, ihr seht alle bezaubernd aus! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You look so pretty in this kimono! It suits you ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. omg that is so cute :) i love this kimono look. i want to go to one of those summer festivals in japan, wearing a kimono ^_^ that's my dreaaam

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Cách đọc nói hỏi giờ trong tiếng anh là gì giải đáp thắc mắc câu hỏi tiếng anh
    Tổng hợp từ vựng màu sắc trong tiếng anh đầy đủ nhất giúp các bạn học giỏi tiếng anh hơn
    Cách tự học đàn guitar đệm hát cơ bản nhanh nhất trong vòng 2 tuần
    Cách chỉnh cần đàn guitar đơn giản trong 15 phút có thể xong
    Cách gắn pickup cho guitar có video hướng dẫn cụ thể
    Các hợp âm cơ bản trong guitar từ cơ bản đến nâng cao
    Nạp bình chữa cháy bột MFZ4 Bình bột cũng tuyệt đối không được dùng để phun vào các thiết bị điện tử, thiết bị công nghệ cao như máy tính
    Nạp sạc bình chữa cháy Với quy mô gia đình, thông dụng nhất của Bình bột là MFZ4 hoặc MFZL4
    sạc bình chữa cháy tại đà nẵng Giá trên thị trường cho mỗi em bình bột 4kg dao động từ 175-200K, bình chữa cháy MT3 dao động từ 350k-400k.
    mua đàn piano điện cũ tại Tphcm ở đâu là rẻ tốt nhất hiện nay

    AntwortenLöschen